The CON-TROL-CURE® SILVERLINE UV RADIOMETER
s are rugged, probe-style UV measurement devices. These simple-to-operate radiometers measure UV Intensity (mW/cm).
The Silver Line radiometers have 2 resolution settings. The x1 setting displays UV intensities from 0 to 19.99 mW/cm, while the x10 setting displays from 0 to 199.90 mW/cm. The rugged metal-housed sensor is capable of withstanding high temperatures and moderate shock. While exposed to the heat of UV curing lamps, the Silver Line radiometer probe can withstand 110C (230F) for up to 10 seconds. The temperature of the housing should not exceed 45C (113F).
An Auto Off function shuts down the unit after one minute of inactivity to save battery energy.
Th Silver Line has re-chargeable batteries and come with a battery charger.
The Silver Line series offers 4 models, each measuring a different UV wavelength:
UV-A: 315 - 400nm
UV-B: 280 - 315nm
UV-C: 230 - 280nm
Full UV: 230 - 410nm SPECIFICATIONS:
• Max. Power Input: Sensor input to 1,000 W/cm²
• Display: LCD, 4 digits
• Range x1: 0 - 19.99 mW/cm²
• Range x10: 0 - 199.90 mW/cm²
• Base Accuracy: ±5%
• Power Source: 2 x 3.6V Lithium Battery
• Dimensions (housing): 5.5"H x 2.75"W x 0.5"D (140 x 70 x 13mm)
• Dimensions (sensor): 1.6"Diameter x 0.4"D (40 x 10mm) - 1m length
• Weight: 200 g
Download Support Document:
Measuring UV-Terms and Help.pdf