UV Process Supply specified scales offer weighing ranges and readability most useful in radiation curable inks and coating environments. These industrial scales are built for everyday use, and offer state-of-the-art circuitry and components to assure ruggedness and reliability. Simple and easy to use, each unit offers precision and versatility to minimize the chances of error.
The SV SERIES COMPACT BALANCE offers preferred performance at a low price by a recognized world leader in balance design and technology. It is rugged, portable and packed with features. For temperature and loading variations, this model offers performance superior to competition. Users can select the unit of measure that meets their application: grams, ounces, troy ounces, or pennyweights. With selectable sample size, the piece counting mode lets the balance count small parts, saving time and money. Multiple sample selection mode allows flexibility of sample size. The Stainless Steel Weighing Pan is chemically resistant and easy-to-clean.
• 1-touch front keypad guides users through a simple calibration process that ensures accurate results
• Full Range Tare enables weighing and formulations into large containers
• Sealed Key Panel protects against dust and spills.
• Clear Liquid Crystal Display is easy to read. Bright digits avoid errors even in bright sunlight
• Stability Indicator illuminates when readings are stable to avoid operator error in data recording
• Compact, Rugged Design ensures efficient bench space usage. With overload protection, it is ideal for lab and industrial applications
• Battery Operated, with the optional carrying case, it is ideal for portable applications-- up to eleven hours of continuous usage with alkaline batteries
• Auto Power Off after 5 minutes conserves battery life when not in use
• Optional A/C Adapter meets varied power requirements
• 200g capacity x .01g resolution
• 3.5” Diameter Weighing Pan (89mm): Accommodates up to 1 QT (32oz) Containers
• Units of Measure: g, oz, dwt, and ozt