UV Process Supply specified scales offer weighing ranges and readability most useful in radiation curable inks and coating environments. These industrial scales are built for everyday use, and offer state-of-the-art circuitry and components to assure ruggedness and reliability. Simple and easy to use, each unit offers precision and versatility to minimize the chances of error.
The OHAUS ADVENTURER PRO ELECTRONIC BALANCE is the latest in the Adventurer line of Precision Balances. Designed for use in laboratory, industrial or education applications, the Ohaus Adventurer Pro continues the tradition set by the original Ohaus Adventurer series. Featuring easy-to-use four-button operation with intuitive man-machine interface, a new 2-line brilliant backlit display, multiple weighing units, seven application modes, and RS232 connectivity, the Adventurer Pro is the precision balance for all your needs!
Since its introduction, the OHAUS Adventurer™ Pro has established itself as the industry’s most versatile balance. It counts, it sums, it holds and it delivers traceable results. Now, we’re taking versatility to the next level by expanding the Adventurer Pro line to include a full range of Analytical and High Precision models. No other balance in its class offers all these features in a compact design:
• Easy Access, Frameless Draftshield with Removable Doors – All doors, including the front and back glass panels, disassemble in seconds, and together with a stainless steel bottom, make it fast and easy to clean.
• SmarText™ Software Guides Users Through Balance Use – SmarText™ is OHAUS’ easy to use balance
software that utilizes text prompts to guide users through application use and balance setup.
• QuadraStance™ Design Provides Superior Footprint Stability – To enhance weighing stability,
QuadraStance incorporates four feet to provide superior footprint stability on any surface.
• Flexibility of Available Options – Ensure weighing accuracy with InCal™ internal calibration.A factory installed USB or second RS232 interface allows connection to multiple peripherals.
• Multiple Weighing Units – Including milligrams, grams, kilograms, pounds, ounces, user programmable custom unit, carats, Troy ounces, Newtons, taels (3), grains, tolas, ticals, baths, mesghals, and pennyweights
• Multiple Application Modes – Including enhanced parts counting, below-balance weighing, animal/dynamic weighing, check weighing, percentage weighing, totalization, and display hold application modes
• Easy to Use – Adventurer Pro is a snap to operate! Features include a 2-line alphanumeric backlit LCD, text prompts and simple four key operation that allows for quick switching between modes and weighing units
• Included RS232 Interface – Allows data connection to PC or printer
• Battery or AC Power – Uses 4 ´AA´ batteries with an auto shut-off feature or can be run on the included AC powerpack
• Integral Weigh-Below Hook – Critical for density or specific gravity determination
• GLP/GMP Data – Complete built-in GLP/GMP capabilities including date, time, balance serial number, user ID/project ID, and results.
• SmarText™ Software Guides Users Through Balance Use
SmarText™ is Ohaus’ easy to use balance software that utilizes text prompts to guide users through application use and balance setup.
• QuadraStance™ Design Provides Superior Footprint Stability
To enhance weighing stability, QuadraStance incorporates four feet to provide superior footprint stability on any surface.
• Weighing Range: 0-8100 g (0-2100g for M007-XXX)
• Readability: 0.1 g
• Repeatability: 0.1 g
• Linearity: +/- 0.2 g
• Weighing Units: Milligram, gram, kilogram, pound, ounce, user programmable custom unit, carat, troy ounce, pennyweight, grain, Newton, Hong Kong tael, Singapore tael, Taiwan tael, momme, tical, baht, mesghal, tola
• Application Modes: Weighing, animal/dynamic weighing, parts counting with automatic sample recalibration, percent weighing, checkweighing, totalization, display hold
• Stabilization Time: 2 seconds
• Operating Temperature Range: 50° to 86° F / 10° to 30° C
• Power requirements: AC adapter (included) or 4 “AA” batteries (not included)
• Calibration: Digital with external weight
• Display type: 2-line alphanumeric brilliant backlit LCD display with text prompts
• Display: 4" x 1" (10cm x 2.5cm)
• Pan size: 5.8" x 6.3" (14.9cm x 16.2cm)
• Dimensions: 7.5"W x 2.8"H x 10"D (19.3cm x 7.2cm x 25.4cm)
• Net Wt.: 3.5lbs (1.6kg)