UV Process Supply specified scales offer weighing ranges and readability most useful in radiation curable inks and coating environments. These industrial scales are built for everyday use, and offer state-of-the-art circuitry and components to assure ruggedness and reliability. Simple and easy to use, each unit offers precision and versatility to minimize the chances of error.
The 5 GALLON INK BENCH SCALE
• Built to last, easy to operate anywhere.
• Easy to operate with stable, accurate, large display - plus, fully flexible internal software settings.
• Compact & lightweight, AC adapter (standard) or battery operation - use it anywhere you need it.
• Stainless steel weighing pan for easy wash-down (pan only).
• NTEP Approved
• Rugged heavy duty construction to take the punishment of industrial use, cleaning, & transportation.
• Meterhead rotates and tilts on the optional column - and the column base extends to weigh items that overhang the weighing pan.
Display: LCD, 0.9 in (22 mm) height
Operating Temperature: 14ºF ~ 104ºF (-10ºC ~ 40ºC)
Weight: 18.7 lbs (8.5 kg)
Power: 6 "AA" size batteries (not included) or AC Adapter (standard)
Pan Size: 11.8 in wide x 15.0 in deep (300 mm wide x 380 mm deep.
Battery Life: Approx. 100 hours with alkaline type cells
Included: Manual, AC Adapter, and Protective Cover
Capacity: 150 lb (60 kg)
Resolution: 0.05 lb (0.05 kg)