Fraction+ Digital Fractional Caliper (6", 8", or 12")Stainless Steel
Our groundbreaking Digital Fractional Caliper brings you three universal systems of measurement, making it an equally practical choice for both professional and do-it-yourself projects. The high-contrast digital display easily switches between inches, millimeters and fractions, with guaranteed accuracy to 0.001”. In addition, the rugged stainless steel design delivers accurate readings of inside, outside, step and depth measurements. The Fraction+ comes with a foam padded plastic case for safe storage when not in use.
• 6”, 8", or 12" Stainless Steel Caliper.
• Tri-Mode digital display – inches, millimeters, and fractions.
• For making inside, outside, depth and step measurements.
• Resolution 0.0005” (0.01mm).
• Accuracy 0.001” (0.02mm).
• Auto off feature preserves battery life.
• Bar scale is graduated in inches and millimeters.
• Free-wheeling friction roller advances and retracts slide.
• Extendable depth gage for use in slots and small holes.
• Etched and filled black graduations.
• Convenient foam-padded case for storage.
• Replacement Battery - LR44
Instructions & FAQ's:
Before first use, insert new battery (enclosed). Current installed battery is for testing purposes only.
Replacing the Battery:
Locate the battery compartment, which is in the top right of the caliper body with the caliper lying horizontally. To open this compartment, you will need to remove the screw that holds it to the body. You’ll find the screw on the backside of the caliper, in the top corner directly behind the battery compartment.
This product is no longer in stock