With the ability to generate an unprecedented flow rate of up to 7 GPM, the air-operated, double-diaphragm CON-TROL-CURE® TRANSFER IV DIAPHRAGM PUMP can easily handle a variety of viscosities. Ideal for most high volume applications, the TP4 is fully self-priming up to 15 ft (4.5 m), utilizes quick disconnect fittings of 1/2" or 3/4", and accepts variable air supply pressures of 20-120 PSI.
Constructed with leak-resistant radial seals and corrosive retardant metals to prevent seepage and pressure loss, the TP4 is engineered to deliver consistent, long-term performance. Quiet and remarkably compact, with a net weight of only 1.2 lbs (.54 kg), the TP4 can be quickly installed onto any press with minimal modification.
With such unmatched pumping capacity and performance, the TP4's superior design drastically minimizes ink handling requirements to yield significantly higher productivity and greater occupational safety.
• Ideal for most UV ink and coating viscosities
• Variable flow rate up to 5 GPM (maximum)
• Constructed of corrosion-resistant metals and seals
• Installs easily with quick disconnect fittings 1/2" and 3/4"
• Compact design permits fast mounting onto any press
• Quiet operation
• Double-diaphragm design
• Wet components: EPDM and polyethylene
• Handles air pressure from 20-120 PSI
• Self-priming up to 15 ft (4.5 m)
• Net weight of only 1.2 lbs (.54 kg)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Check with ink or coating manufacturer to ensure compatibility between ink/coating chemistry and this pump's wet components.
The Transfer Pump IV is available in 1/2" and 3/4" sizes. Complete kit includes regulator, tubing, connector, and clamps. The Transfer Pump IV is also available as pump only without these accessories.
Transfer Pump IV Repair Kit. The CON-TROL-CURE® Transfer Pump IV Repair Kit contains parts and instructions necessary for the replacement of the Transfer Pump IV diaphragm. The kit includes 2 diaphragms and O-rings.
This product is no longer in stock