Similar in size and capabilities to the popular Transfer Pump III, the CON-TROL-CURE® TRANSFER 3V VITON DIAPHRAGM PUMP utilizes components made of Viton® for greater resistance to most solvents and inks. Features include 1.6 GPM flow rate, easy cleaning, and universal mounting.
• Kit Includes: Air Regulator and 2-6 ft lengths of UV grade tubing
• Materials of Construction: Viton®, EPDM, 304 stainless steel
• Operating Pressure Range: 30-60 PSI
• Overall Dimensions: 7"L x 6"W x 4"H
• Standard Fittings: 3/8" inlet and outlet stainless steel
1/4" air inlet nylon elbow fitting
• Suction Lift (wet): 25" Hg/min
Item#J004-072: A low priced basic version of Transfer Pump 3V featuring solvent-resistant components made of Viton®. Regulator, drum/pump hanger, and hoses not included.
Item#J004-073: The CON-TROL-CURE® Transfer Pump 3V Repair Kit contains parts and instructions necessary for the replacement of the pump diaphragms. This repair kit includes 2 piston/diaphragm assemblies, valves and O-rings.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Check with ink or coating manufacturer to ensure compatibility between ink/coating chemistry and this pump's wet components.