The CON-TROL-CURE® STANDARD CONVEYOR BELT can withstand UV light, ozone and solvents, and provide long life at exposure to processing temperatures from -40 to 500 degrees F. Our open mesh fiberglass belts are impregnated and coated with Teflon®. Alligator® splice and Teflon® sewn-and-sealed edge reinforcement are standard in all CON-TROL-CURE® Conveyor Belts. Alligator® splicing provides better tracking for riding around pulleys and rollers, especially those with small diameters. Clipper® and Soft Seal® splicing are also available.
• Working Tension: 50 lbs/inch of width
• Pulley Diameters: As small as 1"
• Edge Reinforcement: Two rows of 1" fiberglass, sewn and sealed to prevent unraveling
• Chamber: Allowed" 1"/100' or less
• Widths: Up to 72" (Wider belts available by special order)
FILL OUT THE CONVEYOR BELT FORM USING PDF LINK ON THE LEFT COLUMN OF THIS PAGE OR CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT STANDARD CONVEYOR BELTS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC APPLICATION
This product is no longer in stock